Friday, 29 May 2009

No. 51

a tiny keyhole surround 2" high...naturally verdigris...sent to me by Séan who... 'found a pock marked, filigree key surround, tumbled out of an old cottage, lost in the rubble strewn around the skip', and who attached it perfectly to a sweet note...(below)

thank you...

1 comment:

  1. key hole surrounds are called "escutcheons" for future reference.
    loving your finds and your work as usual.